ETAG Branches development and support project
The Project is a part of ETAG overall development project: ETAG in 2005
Funding organization: British Council
Duration: early 2002 to end 2005
- to establish a self-sustaining professional network of English language teachers with the capacity to manage English language teaching development in Georgia
- to refurbish all ETAG branch premises (up to 14) so that they are suitably furnished and equipped with modern facilities, including reliable internet access, and resourced with appropriate professional materials for all teachers in their region
- to select and train office managers for the professional management of all ETAG branches
Outcomes (up to November 06)
- ETAG branches in all 8 branches and the Head office in Tbilisi now work in comfortable rooms with telephone and internet connections and an up-to-date supply of ELT resources.
- Each branch office has a trained and paid manager.
- Branch activities are coordinated by a paid Branch Head.
- Networking by email between the branches has become a reality.
- Branch Management Guidelines have been designed and implemented.
You can contact the branches at the following addresses:
- Tbilisi: 36 Chavchavadze ave. 2nd floor.r. 8; tel: (995 32) 250856; email: email@example.com. Head: Lela Abdushelishvili; Manager: Tsisana Tsiskaridze
- Kutaisi: 2 St Nino St. 2nd floor; tel: (995 8-231) 4 62 46; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Head: Tina Kutivadze; Manager: Marina Bagaturia
- Batumi: 19, Era St. 2nd floor. tel: (995 888 222) 7 12 93; email: email@example.com Head: Tamar Mgeladze; Manager:Nana mazmishvili
- Akhaltsikhe: 91, Rustaveli St. 1st floor.tel: (995 8 265) 20293; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Head: GulikoJjanova; Manager: Thea Chitadze
- Poti: 26 Akaki St/1st Gymnazium. tel:(995 8 293) 2 10 19
- email: email@example.com Head: Maka Iobadze
- Manager: Keti Gvania
- Zugdidi: 58 Kostava S/State University. tel:(995 8 215) 5 08 25: email: firstname.lastname@example.org Head: Mzia Khubulava. Manager: Tamar Mosia
- Gori: 67 Chavchavadze St/ Gori state university. building 2. tel: (995 8 270) 7 96 59. email: email@example.com Head: Babi kenchuashvili. Manager: Diana Japaridze
- Rustavi:7 Vakhusti St/ Georgian Gymnazium.tel: (995 8 24) 17 73 15 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Head: Galina paposhvili. Manager: Maya Dugashvili
- Telavi: 1 universioty/ State university. tel: (995 8 250) 7 51 44. email: email@example.com Head: Tsitsino Vardosanidze. Manager: Thea Baturishvili
- Feasibility study of first wave-branches