ETAG Project Descriptions
Since 1995 ETAG has been responsible for implementing a large number of education projects, particularly in ELT, in close collaboration with our partners.
We have been directly involved in:
- Setting up teachers’ centres
- Establishing English sections in public libraries
- Organising national conferences
- Teacher training
- Civic Education for Georgian schools
- Research into Georgian ELT
Our partners and funders have been The British Council, USA Embassy Georgia, Open Society – Georgia Foundation, Know-How Fund, Eurasia Foundation, UNDP.
English for Engagement and Employability/ Establishing EL Clubs in the minority and conflict Zones (BC) in partnership with the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Justice.